Last Updated: 9/18/2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide valuable information to website owners. Cookies can serve various purposes, including recognizing you as a user, remembering your preferences, and helping you navigate a website.
Types of Cookies We Use
Coding Temple may use the following types of cookies when you access our Coding Temple Services:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites and services. They enable you to navigate our sites and use essential features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use our websites. We use this information to analyze site performance and make improvements.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies are used to remember your preferences and choices, such as language or region settings, to enhance your user experience.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be used to deliver personalized content and advertisements to you based on your interests and online behavior.
- Recognizing You: Cookies help us recognize you as a user and provide you with a personalized experience.
- Remembering Your Preferences: Cookies may store your preferences, such as language settings or login information, for a more convenient experience.
Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You have the option to manage your cookie preferences. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, some features of our websites may not function correctly.
Changes to the Cookies Policy
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.