- This event has passed.
Coding Temple: What to Expect?
April 28 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
Join us for an Instructor-led Open House. Meet a Coding Temple instructor to learn more about your options and career trajectory within our career tracks. By the end of this workshop, you will have gained an understanding of our curriculum, the job market, the backgrounds and qualifications of our students, and much more
We’ll be covering:
- What types of backgrounds do students have before joining the program
- A day in the life of a student. Learn what a typical class session is for a full day
- What you will learn during the program
- What types of roles you can expect to
- What types of support are available to you during your Cohort
- Life after graduation, what to expect now that you’ve graduated
Open House Details:
When: 3:00am CST / 4:00pm EST
How to Attend: Join via Zoom